As a cosmetic provider, you’re no stranger to training. Your years of experience have made…
PDO Max Threads By the Numbers – Procedure Statistics & Benefits
For all intents and purposes, we are our faces. Over millennia, the human brain has been tuned by nature to detect nearly imperceptible subtleties in facial structures, compositions, and ratios. Each of us carries a mental library of faces—those of our friends, foes, family, and the famous. More interesting still, our concepts of beauty and sexual attraction find inspiration in the symmetry and contours of the faces we meet.
It’s no surprise, then, that surgical and non-surgical facial procedures have seen a drastic uptick in the last few years. According to the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, providers have seen a 40% increase in demand over the last year alone. Younger patients, too, have been getting in on the craze, opting for preventative treatments and touch-ups at a promising rate.
So, how can providers and patients make the most of this exceptional moment?
A Great Time for Medspas & Plastic Surgery Providers
All things considered, it’s a great time to be a provider of surgical and non-surgical facelifts (or other facial treatments). But is your medspa or plastic surgery practice up-to-date with treatment offerings? Do you have the latest tech, the newest devices, and the most contemporary methodologies? If not, you could find yourself quickly left behind in what’s fast becoming a facial boom.
You may already offer collagen-boosting procedures (like microneedling or RF microneedling). You may offer chemical peels of varying strengths alongside intense-pulsed light therapy (IPL). But improving facial skin and combating facial laxity are two separate endeavors. You need a non-surgical facial rejuvenation option that won’t break your (or your patients’) bank.
Enter: PDO Threads & Thread Lifts
Strong, dissolvable polydioxanone (PDO) threads offer patients and providers excellent benefits. Let’s take a look at some of the numbers behind PDO Max threads.
Numbers on Safety
From our manufacturer to your office door, PDO Max Threads have the numbers to prove our commitment to safety.
PDO Max Threads are ISO 13485 certified, meaning that we’ve met the stringent quality control and management processes required by the International Organization for Standardization. This elective certification allows us peace of mind, knowing that we’ve engineered and manufactured a medical device with the utmost reliability and safety in mind.
Next, let’s talk about a string of numbers and letters, notably K190245—our FDA-clearance designation. Our PDO threads are cleared for use across America (and soon, beyond it in Canada). Now, we can talk about the number 5—as in the number of nations where our products have been cleared for sale. Our MDSAP certification demonstrates a habit of passing strong regulatory medical device laws in some of the leading markets across the globe.
Numbers on Benefits
PDO Max thread lifts deliver exceptional results, and those results are backed by facts and figures. Let’s take a look at some of the highlights.
- Duration – Results can last upwards of 2 years.
- Improved Skin Quality – Up to 30% of your body’s protein comes in the form of naturally-produced collagen. PDO threads boost collagen production just by being there.
- Get Back To Life – PDO thread lifts require minimal recovery. Most patients return to normal activities within 1 day.
- Affordability – PDO thread lifts are affordable, especially considering the tremendous benefits they offer. You can lift your face and take years off your appearance for roughly the same price as 3 expert microneedling appointments.
- Versatility – By combining different PDO Max threads, you can tackle dozens of the most common signs of facial aging, including crow’s feet, glabellar lines, frown lines, smoker’s lines, bunny lines, and so much more.
Numbers of Procedure Advantages
For providers, the numbers on PDO thread lifts are equally encouraging.
- Variety – PDO Max offers 5 thread varieties, including smooth and barbed. Choose from among our Smuth S, Smuth B, Levo, Ciclone, and Multi-Thread options. You can even lock in benefits for your patients with our newest Levo Lock threads.
- Expertise – Don’t already know how to administer PDO threads in your office? That’s perfectly fine. With our introductory and advanced training courses and on-demand e-learning resources, you’ll receive constant support and in-office training. Register today and you can offer PDO thread lifts in your office in a matter of weeks.
- Supply & Demand – In 2021 alone, over 1.4 million surgical & non-surgical facial procedures were performed. But while demand is clearly there (and growing), supply may differ from office to office. PDO thread lifts provide your patients with another service that competitors may not offer, keeping business and happiness in-house.
- Procedure Time – There’s more than one way to streamline your operation. The more time you have, the more patients you can see. PDO Max thread lifts only require 45 minutes to 1 hour to complete, allowing you to maximize your workday and your revenue.
Your Success by the Numbers
The demand for non-surgical facial procedures is higher than it’s ever been, and at this moment, you’re either in or out. Patients deserve affordable, non-surgical options with exceptional benefits, fast recovery times, and industry-leading safety standards. Providers deserve a chance to compete in their local markets and succeed after a hard day’s work. Thankfully, the answer to both concerns can be found in one place: PDO Max threads.
Are you in or out on the PDO thread lift demand sweeping the nation?
All it takes is one bad week to close the gap between your practice and a rival’s. You need happy patients using word of mouth to spread the good news about the latest procedures, and PDO Max threads are that good news. Generate satisfaction, loyalty, and popularity in one fell swoop by learning more or contacting us today!